Collingwood offers the perfect blend of adventure, relaxation, and culinary delights. Here's your guide to an unforgettable weekend in one of Ontario’s most charming towns.
Hit the Slopes at Blue Mountain
Embrace the thrill of winter with a day at Blue Mountain. Whether you're a seasoned pro or hitting the slopes for the first time, Blue Mountain offers a variety of trails for all skill levels. Enjoy stunning views as you carve through the snow-covered landscape.
Aprés Saturdays at Side Launch Tap Room
On Saturdays, the Side Launch Tap Room transforms into the ultimate Aprés Ski destination from 2-7 PM. Unwind after your day on the slopes with a range of activities:
- Games: Challenge your friends to a friendly round of board games or try your hand at some classic pub games.
- Live Music: Enjoy the tunes of local artists, grooving to old classics, and originals.
- Ski Flights: Embrace true Aprés-Ski culture with our Ski Flights, featuring a selection of our finest brews.
- Food: Satisfy your post-ski cravings with local Collingwood vendors.
Be sure to check out our retail store while you’re visiting, where you can pick up a case of your new favourite brew, and stock up for your weekend in Collingwood!
Accommodations: Discover Comfort with Property Valet
Need a place to rest after your exciting day? Explore comfortable accommodations with Property Valet. Whether you prefer the tranquility of Blue Mountain or the charm of downtown Collingwood, Property Valet has options to suit your group’s preferences.
No weekend is complete without delightful dining experiences. Consider these restaurant recommendations:
- Bent Taco: Named "one of the hottest spots in town", Bent Taco is a must-visit destination in Collingwood. Step into a warm and inviting atmosphere and indulge in their perfectly crafted Mexican menu, featuring delicious tacos, burritos, and more. Don't forget to pair your meal with one of their signature margaritas!
- Gibson and Co.: Visit Gibson and Co. for their premium cafe, bar, and bottleshop. With a carefully curated food menu and beautifully crafted cocktails, this space provides an experience in Collingwood unlike any other. Visit in the morning for a coffee and avocado toast, or swing by in the evening to pick up something from their bottle shop, or sit awhile, sip on a cocktail and enjoy some live music.
Embark on a weekend that seamlessly combines adventure, relaxation, and some delicious bites in the heart of Collingwood. Ski, sip, and savour your way through a weekend to remember.